VARIFIED / RECEIVE PROOF OF YOUR VACCINE RECORDS AND TO GET YOUR PASSPORT ….. THIS IS WHAT YOU NEED TO DO
Online (through MyHealth Records) SITE https://myhealth.alberta.ca/myhealthrecords
- Albertans 14 and older can view their verified health records, including all vaccines, lab tests and medications, through MyHealth Records, an online tool that lets you access your personal health information from any computer, tablet or smartphone. To sign up, follow the instructions on the website.
- MyHealth Records will be automatically updated up to 2 to 3 weeks after your dose if you were vaccinated in Alberta. From your account, you can:
- print a convenient size card (starting September 19)
- download and use the app to show or take a screenshot of your record
- You will receive an immunization record at your vaccination appointment.
- If you lost or require another paper copy, you can print one from MyHealth Records or request a copy through your immunization provider:
Pharmacy or physician’s office – contact the location you received your vaccination
AHS Clinic – call 811 to request a copy of your record mailed to you
- Albertans between the ages of 12 and 14 must obtain a paper record from their immunization provider.
WALK-INs…. AVAILABLE TO GET YOUR VACCINES AT COSTO OR SEE A PHARMACY NEAR YOU
EXHIBITION PARK NORTH ENTERANCE GO ON LINE MAKE AN APPOINTMENT
COPY OF VACCINATION IS MANDITORY TO ENTER MANY FACILITIES ,BUSINESS AND OR TRAVEL….. ALBERTA HEATH SERVICES AND GOVERNMENT OF ALBERTA